Leaf Skeleton Fan
Building on the ephemeral qualities of the original Leaf Skeleton, this piece represents nature and growth
Abeo Architects commissioned the Leaf Skeleton Fan sculpture. Their brief requested a feature focal point with representing an organic form. It was important for them to provide something that the local farming community could respond and relate to.
Made from aluminium with Lump’s faux rust finish. The Leaf Skeleton Fan is raised on a custom built pedestal and stands approximately 2.7m tall in total.
Other options include low voltage LED lighting; the changing colour adds another point of interest.
- View more details
- 200 kg
- 2700 x 600 x 3000 mm. Custom sizes available
- Corten Steel
- Built in lighting optional
- Corten Steel with a natural rusted finish
- Aluminium with powder coat or Lump Faux finish
- Contact Lump Sculpture for further information.
Warranty & Care
- Download Warranty & Care Information
- Timothea Jewell / Chris Vassallo