An exceptional display of the Push Pull series
Commissioned by: Tugendaft Architects
Constructed by: Omnicon Constructions
Location: Glen Huntly
“Wow! Incredible Entrance!”
Photographed by Tim Turner, this spectacular entrance features the Lump Push Pull Square Space Screen as decorative cladding covering the front façade of the building.
Inside, the walls are clad with the Lump Sahara design engraved into decorative 3D Feature Panels. These panels are not only an excellent focal point but they also help to soften the acoustics in the hall way.
The 3D elements of the Push Pull screens were designed as mini louvers to open forward facing, protecting the building from the harsh north sun and setting sun in the west providing both shelter and privacy. Due to the unusual sizing of the windows, every panel used in the façade is an individually designed pattern and size; this is not something that was simply replicated from a cookie cutter design. And this is what gives the finished façade its naturally random appearance.
Aesthetically it is one thing to clad the exterior façade of a building, but the functionality of the project is absolutely key to its success.
- View more details
- Standard – 1200 x 2400 x 1.6 or 3 mm Large – 1500 x 3000 x 3 mm (Aluminium only). Custom sizes available
- Corten Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- Corten Steel: Screens are supplied with a Natural rusted finish.
- Aluminium: Powder coated and all Lump’s faux finishes (available at additional cost).
- Stainless Steel: Brushed grain or Custom hand polished finish (available at additional cost).
Warranty & Care
- Download Warranty & Care Information
- Chris Vassallo