The Leaf Skeleton is available in either Corten Steel with a natural rusted finish, any powder coating colour from the Dulux powder coating colour range or any of Lump’s Faux Finishes.
The inspiration for the Leaf Skeleton Sculpture was the notion that every leaf plays a small but significant role in the larger ecological process. To highlight this, a lone leaf skeleton was created on a scale of 1:200. The result is a majestic detailed sculpture.
The meticulously hand drawn design of the Leaf Skeleton is transformed into four different sized free standing sculptures.
- Prices from 1,840 AUD
View all 5 size options
1100 mm x 350 mm x 400 mm
1400 mm x 500 mm x 400 mm
1700 mm x 600 mm x 400 mm
2250 mm x 650 mm x 400 mm
3000 mm x 650 mm x 400 mm
- View more details
- 20 – 40 kg
- Stainless steel
- Recommended spot lights
- Corten Steel with a natural rusted finish
- Aluminium with powder coat or Lump Faux finish
- Stainless steel with brushed grain or polished effect
- Contact Lump Sculpture for further information.
Warranty & Care
- Download Warranty & Care Information
- Timothea Jewell